Bleach fumes!

fuzzhc

Ok so this is going to sound stupid but I was desperate and not thinking. A couple weeks ago I bought a bag of 200 locusts which contained a few crickets which got loose. They have been driving me and my family insane ever since cause they have got into the walls and we can't get to them.

So here's the dumb part- as a last resort I poured a little bleach down behind a part of skirting that I can hear chirping coming from in hopes to kill it. The thing is it is in the same room as my 3 chams. There is a slight smell of bleach coming from the area which is a few feet in either direction from 2 of the chams. I have watered it down slightly and padded with tissue paper but does anyone know if this could harm them from the fumes? I have also opened a window to let in fresh air.

Would love a reply asap if possible.

Many thanks Andy

I think I would harm them just for a day or so i old reccomend moving them to another room if you can.

I think I would harm them just for a day or so i old reccomend moving them to another room if you can.

Unfortunately there are no other rooms I could take them to :( I can only smell it close to where I put it but wondering if it could affect them from a few feet away because they are in screen enclosures

Back
Top Bottom