Blatant disrespect

rambonerzilla

Avid Member
After all I do and all the poop I scoop. My male veiled had the nerve to poop in his feeder container today.... I don't know what to think. After all I do he obviously has no gratitude or respect for it! Ugh. Any ideas on punishment? Should I yell at him and say bad cham! Or maybe take a #two in my food bowl to show i can do it to? I'm just so hurt cause I do so much for this hissing snapping jerk. As the only other male in the house of all females I felt we had a bond but this really chapped my bottom. Obviously no more walks for him! And to think I have spent easily over a grand on his primal ungrateful self. When will he finally obey my commands and be my ideal pet? Ugh. Seriously poop in your cup!? Since when do we poop where we eat? I mean who or what does that? OK ok end of rant.

Oh yeah is this common? Or should I take this personally. It was a big ole log too! If it was small I wouldn't be so hurt. But dang this was a hunk of lumber! He might have well yelled timber as he dropped it. #itwasaclunker

I would say the other females in your house have turned him against you. Give up...there is now no hope.
I have 5 females and us two boys!! If I find out he flipped I'm gonna flip my script! Either he gets fixed or me! Lol can you fix a cham I mean I'm sure it's possible.... anything is possible rather him than me!

Disclaimer... no chams were really considered for being harmed in this thread. But my feelings were definitely.

My panther does this quite often, no matter where I put his food dish. Hopefully he does it after he eats, and it's not some sort of weird fetish.
Pretty sure he has a poo fetish and I'm just in denial. #chamsarefreaks

Last edited:
I think he was sending you a message. Did you slight him in someway? My cat pees in my sink when he's mad at me or in the dog bowl when he's mad at the dog.

After all I do and all the poop I scoop. My male veiled had the nerve to poop in his feeder container today.... I don't know what to think. After all I do he obviously has no gratitude or respect for it! Ugh. Any ideas on punishment? Should I yell at him and say bad cham! Or maybe take a #two in my food bowl to show i can do it to? I'm just so hurt cause I do so much for this hissing snapping jerk. As the only other male in the house of all females I felt we had a bond but this really chapped my bottom. Obviously no more walks for him! And to think I have spent easily over a grand on his primal ungrateful self. When will he finally obey my commands and be my ideal pet? Ugh. Seriously poop in your cup!? Since when do we poop where we eat? I mean who or what does that? OK ok end of rant.

Oh yeah is this common? Or should I take this personally. It was a big ole log too! If it was small I wouldn't be so hurt. But dang this was a hunk of lumber! He might have well yelled timber as he dropped it. #itwasaclunker
I hate when that happens. ;) But to teach him a lesson, you should poop in his food dish too!

Its about the same with one of mine. Except for him being mean. I handle him daily and some days he is really nice and calm and I actually compliment him on it. Seems like the second I do he starts hissing away and tries to bite. Like they know what they are doing. As far as the feeder cup have you tried a side mounted one? wouldn't be able to poop in that one. That's how I have all mine. I wish I had a picture but am at work and I could show you.

Dude, my chameleon likes to poop in the container that catches the water that drops from his dripper. I think he thinks he's a human and that it's his toilet because he only poops in it when there is enough water for the poop to float. I've never taken him to the bathroom with me so I'm interested to know where he picked up this habit.

Dude, my chameleon likes to poop in the container that catches the water that drops from his dripper. I think he thinks he's a human and that it's his toilet because he only poops in it when there is enough water for the poop to float. I've never taken him to the bathroom with me so I'm interested to know where he picked up this habit.
Mine does the same...we are lucky...we have toilet trained chams.

no joke, mine did the same thing today!!! he's also eaten quite a lot of hormworms lately, so i'm sure you get the picture. HUGE too..

what gives?! then he was perturbed when I had the nerve to clean it.. sat there flared up. jeez! (I was pretty sure he hated me prior to this, now I am certain!)

This post had me laughing the whole time. Thanks for sharing! My female has yet to drop a duece where she eats but I find it everywhere else. Mainly her laying bin, and I tell her how dare you crap where your (non fertile) babies will lay?!? Good luck with your fetish-driven male...haha! Jk jk (it was a clunker :LOL::LOL:)

Back
Top Bottom