Black spot under left eye hmm??

Boynoplay

i noticed this spot just now. I have looked at some older pics he had it as well. Hes a male baby about 2-3 inches big. I just gave him a shower on a plant and let the fine mist get to him he seemed to love it he was layed out like on a beach, witnessed him cleaning his eyes as well (but did freak out) and thats when i noticed the black area.

Should I be worried?

(A little update it has got smaller and less dark)

E4E3A785-677F-4D35-BA4D-9A064F3ADD0F.jpeg
4BB0DCFD-A4F3-47C3-B6FA-462F5BAC0916.jpeg

If so how would i go about treating that? it has gotten much smaller and less dark for sure as well.
How do you treat your bruises? Usually just with a cold steak or pees right? Well since these guys would likely die if we put a cold press to the eye there's really nothing we can do. Just give it some more time. Weird place for a bruise rough. Must've hit by a rogue branch in the face lol

How do you treat your bruises? Usually just with a cold steak or pees right? Well since these guys would likely die if we put a cold press to the eye there's really nothing we can do. Just give it some more time. Weird place for a bruise rough. Must've hit by a rogue branch in the face lol

Thank you, appreciate the help. Ill keep an extra eye on him.

Sometimes they get bug guts on their face especially around their mouth. If it wasn't so close to the eye I'd say try to wipe it off. Since it's going away on it's own leave it be and keep watching it.

Back
Top Bottom