Bioactive

Jpeff

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have a few bioactive cages side by side. Wanted different cuc in each cage. Was doing my normal monthly thing mixing some of dirt add leaf litter. Well all the cages side by side are all mixed now. Don't knw how they did it. Even my non bioactive cages has isopods in pots now. Most have connected drains in bottom even non bioactive

I have a few bioactive cages side by side. Wanted different cuc in each cage. Was doing my normal monthly thing mixing some of dirt add leaf litter. Well all the cages side by side are all mixed now. Don't knw how they did it. Even my non bioactive cages has isopods in pots now. Most have connected drains in bottom even non bioactive
"Life finds a way" -Jurrasic Park

Interesting. I know I find escaped isopods or their sad little dedicated corpses all over, but I never really thought that they may travel between enclosures. (Amazing how our brains overlook the simplest of things) Also is good to know. I need to put back bioactive for a couple of leopard geckos and was thinking of using fancier/prettier isopods. Might as well stick with giant canyon.

Interesting. I know I find escaped isopods or their sad little dedicated corpses all over, but I never really thought that they may travel between enclosures. (Amazing how our brains overlook the simplest of things) Also is good to know. I need to put back bioactive for a couple of leopard geckos and was thinking of using fancier/prettier isopods. Might as well stick with giant canyon.
The cage sides are touching and drains are connected. But don't thing they went through drains cause that 6 inches or dirt two layers of screen and 2 inches of hydroton clay balls. In morning when lights come on I see them on walls of cage

Back
Top Bottom