Bio active enclosure

Before you know it, youā€™ll be on the constant look out for plants and accumulate quite a collection.
Hereā€™s what the substrate looks like now! Iā€™m probably gunna add one more bag of organic potting soil. One part sand, half a bag reptibark, one part sand, one 8qt bag of spag moss. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 83
I use these and they are strong enough to keep hibiscus alive and thriving. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TKKG8Q3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I wonā€™t be using hibiscus inside again though as I had some pest problems that I attribute to them. I guess they are more susceptible to pests than other plants. I had trouble finding a weeping fig...looked for almost 2 years. Finally found one a few months ago at Walmart. Iā€™ll be trying to get a money tree from Loweā€™s. They always had a ton when I didnā€™t want one. Of course when I went to buy one, zero. Iā€™m also buying smaller and harder to find plants off Etsy. Check landscaper places for umbrella trees and Walmart. Iā€™m in Florida and Walmart is loaded with them of all sizes and variations.
Those dam white flies are so annoyingšŸ˜­

Back
Top Bottom