biggie smalls- pic posted in gallery now

Wow-he is way small. I hope you have him in a VERY small cage. He looks to be maybe a month old.

I have already had him for over a month!! I felt so sorry for him in the pet store I got him. Something I would not usually do. I estimate that he is about 4 months now (if I believe anything the store says) although I had been eyeing him at the store for about 3 weeks rior to getting him, and they claim the quarantine for 2 weeks. He is a mover now though. At first he was sleeping all the time and I thought he was a goner but after a couple of weeks he perked up and now he is always grooving in there. I do want to knwo the sex though. I have an opportunity to buy others and although I would not keep them together I would like to buy the opposite sex if possible for way in the future breeding

Don't forget people that growth CAN be stunted. If he's from a typical pet store, then yes, it's more than likely that he's 4 months old. And the same growth rate does not apply to each individual Chameleon.

Good luck with the little one.

i concur...
Puritania is right. I have hatched clutches where the difference from the biggest to the smallest can be staggering .

i appreciate everyone's input. I am not too concerned on age right now as long as he is healthy. Which from the improvement I have seen, he is very healthy now :)

Back
Top Bottom