Biggest Nosy Be??

panther67

Established Member
I weighed my Male Nosy last week and he is 230 grams and almost 20 inches long!! Today he is going through another full body shed and is pissed :)

I know nosy's are usually the smallest Panther's, But I am wondering if anyone else has a huge nosy??

I weighed my Male Nosy last week and he is 230 grams and almost 20 inches long!! Today he is going through another full body shed and is pissed :)

I know nosy's are usually the smallest Panther's, But I am wondering if anyone else has a huge nosy??

thats a big boy but of course you know ya cant make a thread like this an not post a pic lol...

Mines bigger than yours lol! Bout the same 20 inch 220 grams

Attachments

• NBBB.jpg
    NBBB.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 181
  • male nosy stud.jpg
    male nosy stud.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 121
Mines bigger than yours lol! Bout the same 20 inch 220 grams

Your guy looks very beautiful but are you sure he is 220 grams? He looks to be maybe 150-180. He is very large never the less and looks great! Looks like you are doing a really good job with him!

Can we see some pics of your giant? Imagine what a beauty a large Nosy Be must Be. Mine grew up to be maybe 180-190 grams in his prime.... As he grew to be 7.5 years old he shrinked down to 140-150 grams

Back
Top Bottom