BIG NEWS! Parsonii hatched!

Thanks everyone! To say I am blowing up is an understatement!
I have had several clutches over the past spoil but these kept getting getting bigger as time went on. Granted it is only one that has hatched but I wanted to share the news with my chameleon friends.Plenty of work went into the whole process. It was an emotional moment for me. I will keep everyone posted on him.

What an accomplishment! Congratulations, and I look forward to watching this little guy slowly become a giant through your photos!

This is such incredible news!!! Best of luck with the little one, as well as his clutchmates. I'm hoping to see lots more pics in the coming days!!! When I think of all your hard work and dedication to this I admit I'm a bit teary myself :eek:

Congrats Chuck. Super happy for you. I'm sure it's been a longgg bumpy road . Nothing like the feeling of accomplishment tho!

Congrats Chuck!! That is SPECTACULAR!! You'll go down in Parson history now!! This will be BIG news for quite sometime!!

First Parsonii hatched I think that baby is sacred. Especially after none hatching in the USA for about a decade.

I don't think it's actually been that long. I heard a couple people here have hatched just a few but in the last 4 years or so. One was Mike Fry; don't remember the other(s). Chris would know.

I don't think it's actually been that long. I heard a couple people here have hatched just a few but in the last 4 years or so. One was Mike Fry; don't remember the other(s). Chris would know.

I know Mike had some even Calumma parsonii critifers at one time however I never heard he bred any. That is great news if he did.

Last edited:
Hatching out even one Parsonii is a BIG DEAL and based on your comment about the eggs growth I'm sure you will see more hatching soon! You are to be commended on your hard work and diligence!!!!!!! WELL DONE and congratulations. Please keep us posted and lots of Picts!!!!! Good luck.

I can't say congrats enough, Chuck! This is a HUGE accomplishment! Can't wait to hear how the rest of the clutch goes! What an accomplishment!

I know Mike had some even Calumma parsonii critifers at one time however I never heard he bred any. That is great news if he did.

I know Mike Fry hatched a couple in 2004, but don't know about any more recently. Don't know if there were too many more in the US since then either.

Chris

Nice to see all these old time members coming out of the woodwork! lol I guess this IS a really big deal! Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom