Big lump? :(

Can you post pictures? It sounds like it might be edema, but we cant really help without pictures. It would also be helpful if you filled out the "how to ask for help" form (in the health section inside a sticky) so we can get a better idea of how you are keeping her and any possible causes/issues.

Can you post pictures? It sounds like it might be edema, but we cant really help without pictures. It would also be helpful if you filled out the "how to ask for help" form (in the health section inside a sticky) so we can get a better idea of how you are keeping her and any possible causes/issues.

Look who woke up!

Yeah :) I've been crazy busy with school and only had time to check in every once in a while. Only just now had some extra free time to start posting again.

here is a picture.. She puffed up her chin and turned black cuz she hates me.. but you can kind of see the bump by her shoulder on her neck..

1381164_450244645092567_261799370_n.jpg

I will try to get a better picture later when she is not hiding in the middle of her plant haha. Now that i look at her, the bump doesnt seem as bad as when she first woke up this morning..

Hi, she does look quite big. I can see the bump you are stating. This may be normal part of the anatomy but we would need to see more pictures to be sure. With her appearing to be either A. Over weight or B. Gravid. Edema would be a likely possibility. With a slight form of edema it can appear and disappear through out the day.

If she is
A) Id suggest offering a few less prey at each feeding. At the same time make sure what your animal is getting in forms of preformed vitamins is also what is typically recommended. Plain calcium phos free calcium at all feedings.
B)Offer plain phos free calcium at every feeding and make sure her uvb lights and temps are up to par. Be sure she has a suitable lay bin.

Back
Top Bottom