Big Enclosure, big ideas.

mc9423

So I have recently acquired a 2'x4x6' wooden enclosure, with the door being made of screen. Any suggestions as to what would be a good inhabitant for this? I'm thinking of lying it on its side and getting an adult bearded dragon... but that's just one possibility.

Yeah Syn, gotta send them as an email from my phone though so it might take a bit :p
img00131s.jpg

Got it a bit quicker than I expected.

Hey MC, that would be absolutely perfect for a Physignathus cocincinus.
(Asian water dragon)
Exact dimensions for them, And theyre Easy to care for...
Do you know what kind of wood that is? if its pine itl have to be covered with something or sealed before its used.

I think it might be sort of hard to keep the humidity up enough for a Water Dragon in this cage. Unless I stuck in a humidifier, which is a possibility...

Why a humidity issue? because of the screen door?
My WD has a screen door on his temporary cage and i thaught it would cause a humidity issue, but so far his humidity stays between 60 and 70% which is a little low, but he sheds good and no problems have accured and hes been in there for about 6months.
Note thats its way smaller than what you have so i dont know how it would differ.

A humidifier or mist system would definetly take care of it tho.

sounds perfect for a baby-juvi savannah monitor :) I love my little guy, he is probably my favorite reptile

Back
Top Bottom