Big Boy Cage for Sparrow Crusoe the Panther

Humber Brad

Well, finally got Sparrow's big boy cage built. Wooden frame, aluminum mesh, 3 doors and basic drainage. He seems happy enough, even though it's his first afternoon/night with the new enclosure. Hopefully he stays that way :D

Really well done. I use the wooden fence thing for Naboo's enclosure too haha.

EDIT* Just saw you mentioned in your other thread that you got the trillis idea from me! Nice :D

New "problem"..the little guy doesn't want to leave his new home lol. He was getting some free-range time everyday but now all he wants to do is chill out amongst the Schefflera. Oh well, there are worse complaints ;)

Really well done. I use the wooden fence thing for Naboo's enclosure too haha.

EDIT* Just saw you mentioned in your other thread that you got the trillis idea from me! Nice :D

Haha. Thanks! :D

Yeah, the stuff is just made for chameleon enclosures. He's loving it.

Looks good! The only thing I would do is change the compact uv to a linear bulb so that the cage gets better uv coverage and the chameleon can get heat and uv at the same time.

Naboo squishes himself in between the diamonds of it when he goes to bed. It's so awkwardly funny.
lol this guy sleeps right out in front on the very top of the tallest plant...I thought for sure he was gonna do what Naboo does, but I guess not.

Looks good! The only thing I would do is change the compact uv to a linear bulb so that the cage gets better uv coverage and the chameleon can get heat and uv at the same time.

Really good suggestion. Not something I had planned on doing, but it's high on the ever evolving upgrade list now that you mention it. Thanks for the input :)

You did an awesome job! I like the trillis in the back even if the got the idea from Travis. ;) It looks great!

Back
Top Bottom