big apple misting system

the biggest problem with this system is the pump. If I remember right this is the one that will heat up and possible burn. so it is a fire hazard if your water runs out. not to mention that this pump is really loud.

stick to brands above. they are expensive but they are worth the money and piece of mind.

OPI

I agree with the above post. I have used this system and the pump is loud and will definitely burn out if it runs dry for even a little while. I have gone through 2 pumps at $55.00 each and will not bother to get another one. I think it is better to spend a little more and get a better quality unit.

you can just buy the materials to make the exact two misters from plumbing supplier i can get the exact pump way cheaper they have the fittings and tubing as well why pay some one to put parts in a box and mark it up

you can just buy the materials to make the exact two misters from plumbing supplier i can get the exact pump way cheaper they have the fittings and tubing as well why pay some one to put parts in a box and mark it up

great point. what all would I need?

Back
Top Bottom