Better and Bluer than Bonsai

He is fabulous also! How many did you sell? I remember you told me about the babies before! Ugh! I just cannot do anything right now as far as getting another chameleon. I hope whoever you sold the others to will post pics on the forum! So fun to see the babies grow up!

New pics from this evening. Tuco and Hector
mujamaby.jpg

umujeduz.jpg

ugyrugem.jpg

zavamejy.jpg

aja4u6y4.jpg

you have to stop posting pictures of these two!!! I can't take it anymore!!! They are both really incredible. I am seeing purple!!

you have to stop posting pictures of these two!!! I can't take it anymore!!! They are both really incredible. I am seeing purple!!

Carol, I am seeing purple on Tuco's barring as well, but I didn't want to be the one to say it first! I'm trying not to get my hopes up, because I know it could change.

Haha, I have a lot of doubters, but I swear, not even a tiny bit. The photos were taken on an iphone with zero filter. I think I'm going to have to get a video of him to prove it. Or wait, can videos be edited for color too? If they can, I sure don't know how to do it :)

O.K., the only way for you to have closure is to send him to me so I can assure the rest of the community that there is no editing. I will post the results after I have the proper amount of evidence and then return him to you. I will warn you though, I am very thorough in my research, and this could take a little time, so just be patient. When should I expect him to arrive?

Haha, are you in sales?

Carol, I'll have to check my records to see exactly how many I sold, off the top of my head I'm thinking 7-9 males were sold. Unfortunately, I don't think any of them are on CF much. Also, these guys were the biggest and oldest, so the ones I sold probably haven't developed their colors yet. I am noticing that my ambanjas are much slower to develop their colors than my ambilobes.

Back
Top Bottom