Best sources for supplies/food

cornelius

I'll be getting a baby Ambilobe in a couple weeks, so I'm trying to get all the last-minute supplies. I went to my local Petco and they had a very limited selection. They didn't have Rep-cal and Herptivite at all, so I'm needing to find a source for them. What are your favorite online stores for cham supplies and live food?

I'll be getting a baby Ambilobe in a couple weeks, so I'm trying to get all the last-minute supplies. I went to my local Petco and they had a very limited selection. They didn't have Rep-cal and Herptivite at all, so I'm needing to find a source for them. What are your favorite online stores for cham supplies and live food?

I'm in the same boat as you inregards to getting your cham in a couple weeks. Mine is arriving the 13th!! But I bought MOST of my supplies from www.reptiledirect.com. They don't carry some stuff but most of the vitamins are cheaper then everywhere esle. They also sell Reptisun 5.0 for pretty cheap aswell. As for food I bought some silkworms eggs from www.coastalworms.com and they have GREAT customer service. I plan on buying crickets at the local pet store.
I hope I have helped....

Thanks for the suggestions. I wish there was a good pet store that specialized in reptiles in my area so I wouldn't have to pay shipping, but it looks like these online stores are my best bet.

Thanks for the suggestions. I wish there was a good pet store that specialized in reptiles in my area so I wouldn't have to pay shipping, but it looks like these online stores are my best bet.

I feel your pain, I have everything related to my chameleons shipped to Montana. i even have to have all my chameleons shipped in.:(

Back
Top Bottom