best source of royalty free chameleon pics

pamnsam94

Established Member
I'm looking for a bunch of chameleon photos (many different species) to use on a website. Any ideas of where the best sources of royalty free photos are? What about using photos on this site? I haven't read anything yet on this site about not being able to use the photos posted here but I'm sure there are rules I haven't come across yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Perry

i dont have many, but i would never mind if you used my photo's

you have my permission to use my very few photo's i have and anyothers i upload..

You must obtain permission from the original poster of any photo you find, regardless of whether or not it says copyright on it. And even with permission you must credit that person wherever you use that image unless they give or sell you full rights to their work. That is not just the rules of this site, that is universal copyright laws and you are stealing property if you use them without permission.

That being said I'm sure that if you asked around here for the photos you liked I'm sure you get permission for most of them. But make sure that you do in fact ask first! :)

Thank You, i couldn't have said it better, and you saved me the work.:)

You must obtain permission from the original poster of any photo you find, regardless of whether or not it says copyright on it. And even with permission you must credit that person wherever you use that image unless they give or sell you full rights to their work. That is not just the rules of this site, that is universal copyright laws and you are stealing property if you use them without permission.

That being said I'm sure that if you asked around here for the photos you liked I'm sure you get permission for most of them. But make sure that you do in fact ask first! :)

I'm sorry but I dont want others using my pics on their website. JMPO.... But you will find others who prob wont care. As long as you ask first thats ok.

Just go to gettyimages or istockphoto....you will have to pay for them but there is a good variety of chams and they have royalty free pics.

Back
Top Bottom