Best place to order online

SouthernCham

I've seen several places to order from online but have no experience from any of them. I'm looking for some good places to order crickets and occasional hornworms for my buddy, some input would be awesome, thanks in advance!

morifeeders.com is a good place (great packaging), mulberryfarms.com is also good. Ghann.com for just crickets (high overnight shipping required though.)

I have used Mulberry Farms and Coastal Slikworms with no issues. (I have had the local post office "forget" to hold for pickup at times, but that's a different story o_O)

My most recent success was from Josh's Frogs delivered yesterday. But I have used 4 eBay sellers with equal success. Since Josh's is about the same price and delivery time, and is a sponsor here, that's who I chose to use this time.

Last edited:
I use an eBay seller for crickets and mulberryfarms for hornworms
The batch of hornworms I got from mulberry farms was so mixed in size that I couldn't feed half of them, which was fine for me because I'm trying to start a colony. But someone looking for exclusively feeding them off might have had a problem with the huge ones. I do use their feed for my breeders.

The batch of hornworms I got from mulberry farms was so mixed in size that I couldn't feed half of them, which was fine for me because I'm trying to start a colony. But someone looking for exclusively feeding them off might have had a problem with the huge ones. I do use their feed for my breeders.
You can request small when you order and then you won't get the mixed cups

I have used Ghann and been very happy. I use standard ground it will get to me overnight. For 500 it runs me roughly 22 bucks. They are based out of Georgia and fed ex has a map to see expected shipping times.

I was actually fortunate to find a local source for hornworms and he stocks them regularly. Cricket prices are a little up there so I think i'm going to attempt breeding them.

Predatorfoods.com is pretty good I get 1000 crickets for 21 bucks that's with shipping best price I've found

TopHat Crickets. I buy both online from them and request the smallest hornworms they had. The hornworms lasted a couple of weeks. Only one grew too big where I want comfortable feeding it tom my Cham. The crickets last forever it seems.

Back
Top Bottom