Best place to get good supplies for cheap prices?????

shells

Hi I am looking at getting a panther ambilobe but its gonna cost me $375 for him, so I have to save as much as possible on his cage,lights etc but good quality. Anybody know any were that delivers in canada who have good reptibreezes and lights etc please?

The cham I like is an ambilobe male from a Very reputable breeder, I am not sure if I am allowed to say who they are as they aren't a sponsor, But anyways, wait until you guys see him, wow, he's awesome, he's a sub adult with red,blue etc, colours still coming in. I am sure my long suffering husband will soon tire of my reptile obsession and divorce me when I get him but so be it haha, I've always wanted a panther since I saw one on tv as a child, but I have a veiled too who is totally adorable and awesome, so I am extra happy to be finally getting my chams:D:D:D:D:D;)

Any suggestions are very very welcome!
Thanks guys!!!

check out r sponsors good place to go:D..our check out the supp on the forum..getting other one your addicted now lol...:D:p;)

Check out lll reptile. They have nice prices and ship internationally. Their screen cages are much better and won't rust like a reptibreeze.

btw you can say where you got your cham from even if they are not sponsors

I am getting him from chroma chameleons! They were reccomended to me by somebody on here;) Very good tip as chroma has a great selection right nowfor me to choose from.

A question for you guys, the cages that are mesh with zips on (not metal with doors) are they any good for just a starter cage? I work in petsmart and they sell them, can you put the lights on top or do they have to be suspended to avoid melting the mesh?

shooby dooby do my friend haha, I have 3 bearded dragons to, I have been addicted to the 4 legged reps for a long time, I even bred my beardies this past summer with great success! I love these 2 types of reps, they are awesome species!:D

I am getting him from chroma chameleons! They were reccomended to me by somebody on here;) Very good tip as chroma has a great selection right nowfor me to choose from.

A question for you guys, the cages that are mesh with zips on (not metal with doors) are they any good for just a starter cage? I work in petsmart and they sell them, can you put the lights on top or do they have to be suspended to avoid melting the mesh?

shooby dooby do my friend haha, I have 3 bearded dragons to, I have been addicted to the 4 legged reps for a long time, I even bred my beardies this past summer with great success! I love these 2 types of reps, they are awesome species!:D

Yes reptariums work fine. People don't like them because their zippers tend to get stuck etc. and can get annoying.

Can I put the lights right on it though Micheal or do I have to suspend them? I don't want to melt it.

They say the mesh can withstand the lights, but I would still suspend it. My experience is the mesh "stretches" a bit and where you put something heavy, the top will start to droop.

With that in mind: put a piece of board on a corner to hold your dripper!

Can I put the lights right on it though Micheal or do I have to suspend them? I don't want to melt it.

My experence with them is that the top will start to discolor after a while due to the heat. And remeber they are plastic tubing and they could break or crack. I did have one of the tubes crack on me.

oh and also you will have to either buy a tray or make something for the bottom of it. The bottom is just screen so to keep the water off your floor from misting you will need tray of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom