best place to buy supers???

I put small blobs of my wet gutload mix in for my supers. they have two inches of rolled oats, wheat germ and oat bran. I remove the gutload when it gets moldy. I also put in chunks of fruit and veggies like squash, apple, banana, lime, and carrot.

What they REALLY like though are freshly dead crickets and roaches. They are beetle grubs, after all.

i just got them. i have them in a old cricket keeper, with 2" of mulberryfarms bran. for moisture they have a tangarine, and an apple. my animals go crazy for supers, and they will be eating them and silkworms as a change of diet for a while.

Hey Nikki, do you think it'd be a good idea to put in supers into cricket keepers to help clean up dead crickets?

No, I don't think that would be a good idea. You should just clean your cricket bin often and put freshly dead and still plump/moist crickets in for the supers and then remove what is left from the super bin after a day.

No, I don't think that would be a good idea. You should just clean your cricket bin often and put freshly dead and still plump/moist crickets in for the supers and then remove what is left from the super bin after a day.

On that as well.....I find that healthy crickets bite superworms and cause damage to them so its not a good idea to mix them up.

k.I.S.S.

I suggest keeping them separate. Keep your cricket keeper clean and and well gut loaded. Yes your super worms will eat almost anything, so just feed them good gutload and you won't have any issues.

well i wasnt talking about feeding the super worms to my chams after, i just meant to have like a "cleaner" super worm.

Back
Top Bottom