Best multivitamin for Veilds?

You can't go wrong with Rep-Cal supplements, although there are others. Follow the dosing guidelines: Calcium w. out Vita D every feeding and then Herpavite and Vita D X2 per month (every 2 weeks).

You can't go wrong with Rep-Cal supplements, although there are others. Follow the dosing guidelines: Calcium w. out Vita D every feeding and then Herpavite and Vita D X2 per month (every 2 weeks).
I currently use rep-cal but like to check the market occasionally to see if there is anything new or better out there.

You might check Repashy supplements. I've heard some have good results with their products. I don't use them because I have more Rep-Cal for another two years : ), but maybe someone that's had good results with them will chime in.

Yes, they should be replaced by the expiration date on the package. I also would discard them after being open for 6 months at room temperature or 1 year refrigerated but mine never last that long anyway as I don't buy big containers at a time. Right now I alternate between reptivite and Repashy products. For pure calcium, I think anything really finely ground but I've found not all products that claim to be finely ground are. Some of them kind of clump up and don't stick as well. Calcium has a best used by date too but I don't think I'd be nearly as concerned about that one.

I'm on sticky tongue farms miner-all (indoor) and vit-all for my panther... Advantage is that you can just give it every feeding and don't to give multivit onve every 2 weeks.

I'm on sticky tongue farms miner-all (indoor) and vit-all for my panther... Advantage is that you can just give it every feeding and don't to give multivit onve every 2 weeks.
This is the kind of feedback I was hoping for!

So make sure I understand before I make any changes, the STFMA is both calcium and multivitamin? Does it contain D3? I see no mention of it...

This is the kind of feedback I was hoping for!

So make sure I understand before I make any changes, the STFMA is both calcium and multivitamin? Does it contain D3? I see no mention of it...
Miner-all indoor contains D3, Miner-all outdoor doesn't as a chameleon that gets to experience the outdoor receives plenty of D3 trough the sun.
Good thing about sticky tongues is that it keeps vitamins and minerals separated which is good since vitamins expire faster than minerals.

I'm happy with it, it's simple to use...

Miner-all indoor contains D3, Miner-all outdoor doesn't as a chameleon that gets to experience the outdoor receives plenty of D3 trough the sun.
Good thing about sticky tongues is that it keeps vitamins and minerals separated which is good since vitamins expire faster than minerals.

I'm happy with it, it's simple to use...
Then how are you not overdosing your chams with D3?

Back
Top Bottom