Best magazine for cham owners?

Xepera

Hi guys! I'm having a hard time choosing the best European (or American) reptile magazine as a christmas present for myself. Could you please help me with your experiences? Of course I'd love to read a mag that deals with chameleon issues at least once in a while (the more the better :D) plus it should be informative in general and written in english. I love long, expert articles and good quality photos. Which magazine do you recommend?

I am addicted to Reptilla, much more informative than the Reptiles mag we get in the US. It cost more but is worth it.

Thanks! Have you had the chance of reading Practical Reptile Keeping -magazine (Reptile -mag for short)? Reptilia I have read myself and that is number one at my list at the moment.

I am addicted to Reptilla, much more informative than the Reptiles mag we get in the US. It cost more but is worth it.

I agree. I picked up a few cham cover back issues at my reptile convention (got them for free cause they didn't charge me for them when I bought some superworms.) and I really liked it. It is way more informative then reptiles mag. I used to get reptiles mag when I was like 9, and I could keep up with it no problem. I say reptilla.

Back
Top Bottom