Established Member
Everyone with a Veiled please post a good looking pic
of him or her for everybody to see. I want to see the
most beautiful ones out there with the most awesome
colors and casques :D

hes fun!
full

Last edited by a moderator:
The male in the pic is Del Sol, my little guy! He is growing up to be beautiful! Cami is the female, and I just love this pic of her!

Last edited:
Not too much color yet, but waiting patiently. He does spotted well.:D His casque is a little bent, but it just makes him cuter. I can't wait for more colors to come out.
DSCN2723.jpg

DSCN2724.jpg

My handsome little man Luie

louieandjan05092010047.jpg

Camille (3/9/08 to 11/10/11)

CamilleJune172011045.jpg

Elly (9/29/10 to 2/13/12)

Elly82611003.jpg

Sadie

sadie2192012080.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for posting. And jannb you're the bomb :D. Luie looks fantastic. Heres some more of my guy

101_0112rotated.jpg

Love this one...it looks like he's wearing a mask :cool:

101_0131.jpg

101_0527rotated.jpg

101_0550.jpg

And on this one he has a mustache :cool:

101_0553.jpg

101_0557.jpg

A thread about handsome chameleons wouldn't be complete without me adding a pic of my dear old Tommy. Sadly, he is no longer with us but his casque was huge! :D He was a friendly big boy too, bless him!

Poser.jpg

This is my beautiful Amy
Amy.jpg

A thread about handsome chameleons wouldn't be complete without me adding a pic of my dear old Tommy. Sadly, he is no longer with us but his casque was huge! :D He was a friendly big boy too, bless him!

Poser.jpg

This is my beautiful Amy
Amy.jpg
Awesome Veileds. Sorry to hear about your boy Tommy. He looks like he was a glorious male Veiled.

first 3 are my boy diesel offspring of newton from flchams and the last pic is smokey a yellow mako from tiki tiki

Back
Top Bottom