best incubator?what about rcom mx-r60?

Qwerty

which is the best incubator? everyone here that has rcom mx-r60?is it a good incubator or not?

What are u incubating??I use the one called "my closet" and the "basement "......if ur incubation room temperature doesnt fluctuate in a wide range then u can try use my method,if not I will try to find as many reviews on the rcom mx-r60 that u can read before making ur selection.
Mother earth has no precise temperature all the time,so an incubator will probably out done the nature unless there is a mechanical break down.

What are u incubating??I use the one called "my closet" and the "basement "......if ur incubation room temperature doesnt fluctuate in a wide range then u can try use my method,if not I will try to find as many reviews on the rcom mx-r60 that u can read before making ur selection.
Mother earth has no precise temperature all the time,so an incubator will probably out done the nature unless there is a mechanical break down.
I have chameleon eggs. I know that in nature the eggs don't stay Everetime at the same temperature but if they will hatch in winter i Think is better to invest and buy an incubator i know that the herp nursery ii and the exoterra aren't so good, the reptibator is good but is so much big. This one instead is small and you can set 2 different temperature for day and night.
So i was asking if someone has it please share your experience with this incubator.

Is any particular reason u like that brand?it seems to me u already set ur eyes on that brand,could u tell me what u like about it?its pretty neat on this....if this is the one u talking about
22271099.jpg

Last edited:
i like this one because is compact, and it is the only one with 2 temp setup one for day and one for night. it has vermiculite in it and it is ready to use. no more tray or box to buy. yes is the one that you post pic. i'm not talking of brand because it is sell with 2 brands juragon and trixie. but it is the same product with two different brands.
i like it because it fits my needs but because of price i want to know if somebody here has it.
i'm searching real reviews. i don't want to publicize the product.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom