Best humidifier?

There’s nothing in the instructions that says how to set it to be on all the time. I think I can only set it to be on for four hours but there’s no way to set a time for it to come on at a set time and go off at a set time.

Oh, I found it! I have to have the ct button set to 0! Now it’s set to on all the time and when my govee smart plug turns on at 12 am it will start! Thanks for you help @bbyoda!
Okay yes that sounds right!! Glad you figured it out. I just got off work and was going to futz with it. 😂

I’m glad I figured it out so you didn’t have to futz with it! Lol!
Me too!! It would've been a head scratcher for sure. 😅 You can tell it's working correctly by adjusting the time on your timer to test it out and also by the decrease in the water level from one day to the next. I hope it works out for you!!

Needs to be top fill, and be able to attach pvc piping to humidifier spout. Does anyone have any ideas? I hurt my shoulder and it’s difficult to fill the one I have because I have to remove the chamber and turn it upside down to fill it and it keeps accumulating water under the unit which is not safe. It’s also difficult to clean.
I use the betazooer from Amazon. Top fill, and holds a gallon of water. Also has double hose attachment.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07XNNLKRY?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

I use it and yes it does fit. It is not an exact/tight fit, it sits on there with maybe a little gap all around. But any excess mist goes back into the unit, and it still pumps plenty out.
What size pipe do you use?

I don’t remember what size pipe I use but it’s probably 3/4 to 1 inch. It works awesome for me and it’s so easy to clean and especially to fill the reservoir with distilled h2o

Back
Top Bottom