Best Forum I've Ever been part of!

eddlott

Everyone here has been so amazingly helpful.. and not at all condescending! This is an awesome forum that I'm thrilled to be part of. I asked for advice on an aquarium forum for some plants... explained that I had inherited the tanks, had no clue what I was doing and would really appreciate some help in figuring out my plants so I didn't lose any-more.. and most replies were scolding or bashing me for doing wrong things.. nothing but constructive advice and help here.. everyone's been great!

Seems like most here have multiple pets and everyone has been extremely interested in helping me keep my new orphan Veiled healthy and alive... Thank you, thank you, thank you!

We do have 3 aquariums. Our mollies and plecos are breeding... if anyone want's some.. please let me know.. nearly 20 plecos (albino bristlenose) are ready to find new tanks to live.. and we're expecting a new clutch by Friday.. so if you're near Tampa, hit me up and you can grab some littles.

Expecting some Mollies (marble, dalmation and gold dust) before the end of next month. Assassin Snails are multiplying well too..

Also been working with Crested Geckos. No new eggs yet. We are looking for a hearty, breeding ready Female for our large male.

So many extremely cool humans here. Too many to cite one by one.. but everyone here.. thanks so much! Really looking forward to helping BG get healthy and everything else that comes with a new batch of awesome people!

Thanks Chameleon Forums . COM!

Everyone here has been so amazingly helpful.. and not at all condescending! This is an awesome forum that I'm thrilled to be part of. I asked for advice on an aquarium forum for some plants... explained that I had inherited the tanks, had no clue what I was doing and would really appreciate some help in figuring out my plants so I didn't lose any-more.. and most replies were scolding or bashing me for doing wrong things.. nothing but constructive advice and help here.. everyone's been great!

Seems like most here have multiple pets and everyone has been extremely interested in helping me keep my new orphan Veiled healthy and alive... Thank you, thank you, thank you!

We do have 3 aquariums. Our mollies and plecos are breeding... if anyone want's some.. please let me know.. nearly 20 plecos (albino bristlenose) are ready to find new tanks to live.. and we're expecting a new clutch by Friday.. so if you're near Tampa, hit me up and you can grab some littles.

Expecting some Mollies (marble, dalmation and gold dust) before the end of next month. Assassin Snails are multiplying well too..

Also been working with Crested Geckos. No new eggs yet. We are looking for a hearty, breeding ready Female for our large male.

So many extremely cool humans here. Too many to cite one by one.. but everyone here.. thanks so much! Really looking forward to helping BG get healthy and everything else that comes with a new batch of awesome people!

Thanks Chameleon Forums . COM!

One of my favorite plecos. I'm curious which planted site was giving you grief? Been a while since I've been active on any of them but, can think of one that was a bit like you described back then lol.

LOL.. then you're prolly right.. Not going to toss any other forum under the bus as my experience isn't everyone else's. Just super happy to have found everyone here!

Lol, can understand that. Did it share a name with the current ag? What tank sizes and plants are you keeping? Dirted or no? Low tech or high tech?

Not sure of all that @dshuld, one plant turned out to be a Purple Waffle.. apparently not much of an aquatic plant at all, tho it did well for a few months. I have it in a large vase now trying to keep it from completely melting. There is new growth but honestly it looked better when it was completely submerged.. from what I've read.. I might just try to put it in dirt instead of gravel and water..

The other.. I have no idea what it is.. wish I did.. cause it's roots were amazing but at the bottom of a 30g with gravel it didn't respond at all. Now it's in a large betta bowl and seems to be getting better.. (pic - lowgro)

Don't really want to get all fishy and aquarium-ish here.. but could use some help and advice if anyone can offer it..

The last one.. it's growing great.. but I have no idea what it is.. would love to know.. (red/green)

Finally - no questions here.. just my favorite grump.. a BumbleBeeGoby.. a complete pain to feed in a molly tank.. but he's got some amazing gumption and personality...

Attachments

• 30g 20190714 lowgro.JPG
    30g 20190714 lowgro.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 30g 20190714 redgreen.JPG
    30g 20190714 redgreen.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 20190714 BBGB100.JPG
    20190714 BBGB100.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 90
The rest of our Zoo...

Attachments

• 5G 20190714.JPG
    5G 20190714.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 15G 20190714.JPG
    15G 20190714.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 30G 20190714.JPG
    30G 20190714.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 90
  • KIMG0110.JPG
    KIMG0110.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 77
  • KIMG0068.JPG
    KIMG0068.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 72
  • KIMG0079.JPG
    KIMG0079.JPG
    249.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2697.JPG
    IMG_2697.JPG
    213 KB · Views: 73
Not sure of all that @dshuld, one plant turned out to be a Purple Waffle.. apparently not much of an aquatic plant at all, tho it did well for a few months. I have it in a large vase now trying to keep it from completely melting. There is new growth but honestly it looked better when it was completely submerged.. from what I've read.. I might just try to put it in dirt instead of gravel and water..

The other.. I have no idea what it is.. wish I did.. cause it's roots were amazing but at the bottom of a 30g with gravel it didn't respond at all. Now it's in a large betta bowl and seems to be getting better.. (pic - lowgro)

Don't really want to get all fishy and aquarium-ish here.. but could use some help and advice if anyone can offer it..

The last one.. it's growing great.. but I have no idea what it is.. would love to know.. (red/green)

Finally - no questions here.. just my favorite grump.. a BumbleBeeGoby.. a complete pain to feed in a molly tank.. but he's got some amazing gumption and personality...

Haha, I made thd same mistake early on with purple waffle. Sad it's not a true aquatic cause it does look nice in the tank at first. The first pic looks like a sword, marble queen or red ozelot maybe? The middle looks like ammania gracilis still converting to submersed growth a little? Feel free to pm though as I get the not wanting to get all fishy here lol. I ran my tanks dirted when I had them up, mostly low tech medium light.

Back
Top Bottom