Beman the VGK

Also I should add that my original account got deleted when they allowed teens to make Facebook accounts and apparently if you had Facebook before and requested to change your birthdate, they would shut down the account.

OK, Ok. This was fun but it’s time to put this one to bed.

There is no meaning to the acronym VGK.
I only put it in the title to make people say “what the heck is VGK?” and cause them to open the thread and see the first message. This was the equivalent of me standing up on a soap box and screaming “Attention everyone! I love this woman!” The meaning less phrase “VGK” being equivalent to “attention everyone.”

This was just an attempt by a boy to make the girl he loves smile. Nothing more or less. It was far more effective at attracting attention then I ever would have dreamed. I’m very surprised how quickly it took on a life of its own.

Once again I’m going to be the cranky old man ruining the party. I know this ruins the fun, but all good things must come to an end.

And honestly, pretty sure we were out of different word combinations at this point anyway!

I just can't accept that the letters meant nothing so I'm sticking with Very Good Kisser! Becca can prove it true in December I guess!

You guys have a sweet love story, happy for you both. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom