Bees?

YESSSS.... Because of the Corona virus, I can't buy bugs for my pet. It's spring and it's all about nature. Bumblebees, bees, worms and snails .... More looking forward to these insects. It even comes to my hand to eat them. Especially snails. He is a favorite of earthworms. I cool the bumblebees first in the fridge and remove the needle, since it's only 5 months old. Good luck! ;) (Yemen chameleon)

YESSSS.... Because of the Corona virus, I can't buy bugs for my pet. It's spring and it's all about nature. Bumblebees, bees, worms and snails .... More looking forward to these insects. It even comes to my hand to eat them. Especially snails. He is a favorite of earthworms. I cool the bumblebees first in the fridge and remove the needle, since it's only 5 months old. Good luck! ;) (Yemen chameleon)
My panther is about 6 months old but people told me there is no need to remove the sting. I don’t know will he eat them if they are not moving and flying. He eats other stuff from my hand directly but I don’t know about bees.

I thought WC was bad...are bees different?
Wc insects can be an issue if they have encountered toxic pesticides. However, if you’re confident that the bugs in your area have not been exposed, then they are a tremendous natural food source. There are a few that should be avoided, such a lightning bugs/fireflies, but most are excellent.

Wc insects can be an issue if they have encountered toxic pesticides. However, if you’re confident that the bugs in your area have not been exposed, then they are a tremendous natural food source. There are a few that should be avoided, such a lightning bugs/fireflies, but most are excellent.

This exactly, my cham eats WC all summer. Absolutely no lightning bugs though

Back
Top Bottom