beavis & buthead

Hell yeah!!! I wasnt allowed to watch it when I was younger so I would always sneak and watch it. It makes it that much better LOL!!

I remember I was sick a few years ago, when I was in elementary (freshman FTL now) my mom bought me some of their vids, imagine her surprise! I've loved them ever since though.

Angry Beavers got taken off for a stupid reason too, then you look at today's cartoons and the jokes AB made are NOTHING compared to today's.

yeaa your right cartoons for the most part aren't what they used to be. i do like adult swim though....and i even like 'adventure time' on cartoon network lol. has alot of stuff that would go right over the heads of the younger viewers (which is actually the intended audience!) sometimes i forget i'm almost 25 lol

Woah this is totally crazy!! I have always been a Beavis and Butthead fan! I also own all of their DVDs! I'll definately have to talk a look at the new episodes!! :D

And Cain, i definately feel sorry that you couldn't see the episodes before!! You must have been really traumatized! :p

they need to change this show to I am now 16 and I'm going to get pregnant!!! I've come for your daughters hand!!! wait the answer has always been with me I have my own hand i've had it all this time!!!

Back
Top Bottom