Beautiful Panthers Galore! Indoor/Outdoor photos. Photo Heavy!

Nicodemayo

Avid Member
Today while i cleaned out my bedroom, I was able to haul out half of the baby cages outdoors today because today was BEAUTIFUL. I know the baby's enjoyed it, I just wish they could have all had a chance outdoors today. My neighbors were driving by and they must think im crazy. Enjoy everyone

Probably the meanest panther I own. He doesn't play games. He bites and bites HARD

This guy is shedding out his oranges, and in come the RED. I also have clutch from this beautiful boy *crosses fingers*

My chameleon wand

WOW!! I wish I have room for all those cages!!! nice nice!! I did the same today as well! I took all the girl panthers out for some sun!

Fantastic photos of some great panthers! The babies in the 2nd and 3rd pics look just like some of mine, too. :D I laughed out loud at the comment about your meanest, too. I know how that goes :( At least he's beautiful, haha.

Beautiful collection!:) You must have your hands full with all the feeding and cleaning that comes with 16 cages!:eek: None the less, great work , and thank you for sharing with us.;)

-Jay

Thanks all of you for the kind comments! I take so much pride in each and every one of them, its going to be hard letting them go now that many of them are of age to see new homes. Haha Kent its such a shame that hes so damn mean! I havnt even weighed the dude in over a month cause its not even worth the hassle! Every time i go in to clean poo i fear for my life ;). haha. Jason, I have more than what is shown. Issue is that many are hooked into misting lines, and its more of a hassle than its worth hauling them out. As for crickets, they pound through about 12k a week of various sizes. My veileds account for 30% of that im sure and I only have 16 left! haha! Juli haha the dude that lives beside me was out mowing his lawn and his grass wasnt even long. I think he did it so he had an excuse to come up for a closer look. :p. Cars were driving by and I saw many of them slow down wondering what the heck was out there. Gotta love nosy neighbors!

Great bunch you have there Nico!! We had a beautiful day here in Metter today!!! Sunny and 80!!! Took the chams out, but got carried away taking pics, so didn't get the cages cleaned - so, thats what I will be doing tomorrow (another beautiful day here)! Thank the Good Lord, I don't have THAT MANY cages to clean!!!

NICO!!!!!!!!
We haven't shot the bull in a while. I'm not on AIM very much anymore because of my job and XBox 360, but we should talk soon. The chameleons look great, and you pictures are really nice.

Good luck and have fun with all those babies.:D

Justin

Back
Top Bottom