Beautiful gravid veiled gonna lay her eggs soo

TheLizardKing

This is Jane and she is about 3 years old. After many years being around chameleons, i have never seen a female veiled beautiful like her. She has motivated me to start breeding chameleons. She laid her first fertile eggs around 4 months ago and they will hatch in the next couple months. And now she is about to lay her second clutch of fertile eggs! Follow me on instagram (thelizardkinginc) to view all of my beautiful chameleons.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
This is Jane and she is about 3 years old. After many years being around chameleons, i have never seen a female veiled beautiful like her. She has motivated me to start breeding chameleons. She laid her first fertile eggs around 4 months ago and they will hatch in the next couple months. And now she is about to lay her second clutch of fertile eggs! Follow me on instagram (thelizardkinginc) to view all of my beautiful chameleons.

She's very pretty. What does the male look like???

My females always turned a dark green with real pretty turquoise, blue, and yellow dots when they were gravid. Never seen one this color before, she almost looks male in coloration. She is quite beautiful. I love the red in her, you almost never see red in veiled male or female.:)

Back
Top Bottom