Beardie costs

Fred

When I go to the reptile show I'm wondering what the normal price range is for a baby beardie? Any Fl reputible breeders that may be there u could suggest? What different types are there? I was reading on bigappleherps they had 3 kinds for sale, I'm imagining this is not a good choice to by from, I would rather buy from a well known breeder, but.. if no luck at the reptile show, or if my husband gets his way and we bring home a baby pather, another flap neck or rudis... what do u think? Thanks for ur help!!:D

it all depends on the color you want. There are some GREAT breeders out there so the higher quality you want the higher price tag it will have. You will also find great pet quality ones through breeders as well which in most cases still have great colors and linage. You can find some pretty reasonable prices through breeders for decent colors with prices usually starting around $50-$75.

I purchased my beardie about 15 years ago for $30 from a local breeder. No special color or anything, but he turned out awsome. I imagine just like anything else, you will pay a bit more for certain colors and breeding lines.

I got my beardie as an egg for free when I bought a partial clutch of fertile veiled eggs for $5 each from a local beardie breeder. He happens to be a fancy color and turned out to be pretty nice, so I got lucky. You will find one at the reptile show- they always have beardies. I would say $20-$60, depending on what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom