Bearded Dragons

PantherVeileD

To all bearded dragon owners, I would like to see your setup and of coarse your bearded dragon(s) :p

I'm thinking about making some platforms out of styrofoam, good idea or bad?

Are you guys housing more then 1 beardie together?

Please do share, THANKS!

I use 40 gallon breeder tanks, newspaper, and slate rocks stacked to make a basking platform. Throw in a water crock, and top with a 24" Reptisun 10.0 and a clamp lamp with a 100 watt light bulb which keeps temps in the basking spot at about 105-108 degrees.
I will see if I have some pictures.

Here a couple pics I found - you can also check out my old thread :new beardies

Attachments

• IMG_4190_1.jpg
    IMG_4190_1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3386_2_1.jpg
    IMG_3386_2_1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 110
Thanks Julir, would love to see some pics :p

Mom, thanks for sharing I really like the second picture! I will check out that thread of yours :p

Right now I have 3 (1month old dragons) in a 20 gallon long tank. I made a divider and split 2 on one side and 1 (the more red and smaller)on the other.

Smaller one have lost interest in crickets and only eating greens and dubias.

I'm using a reptisun 5.0 tho, will get a 10.0 when I get the chance. I will post some pictures when I get the chance. Camera I was using went downhill due to water rafting.

Great setups! I was thinking about getting a baby one next month. I know they like hot temps so I was wondering if keeping one outside during the summer here in vegas would be ok? Anyone have a good care sheet on them? Sorry for stealing your thread! I do not mean to!!

heres a few pics of my setup and beardie

viv is a bit different now but here is what it looked like after i built it

IMG_0377.jpg

then just a few pics of carter

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

wheres the water

i dont know if he was looking for water or just keeping a look out or food
161.jpg

170.jpg

now hes just being dirty!
037.jpg