Bearded dragon pair FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

crocky

It is with regret and a lot of soul searching and praying for guidance that I need to sale this pair of dragons. I just found out a few days ago I will be traveling for my job about 4 days a week for the next 8 months or more. With that said I won't be able to take on any dragon breeding projects this year. I usually work from home so it typically has been a non issue. With the 4 dogs and Waldo I think I will have my hands full in the early morning and when I get home in the evenings and asking Sandy to take on more with the dragons, breeding etc... is just not fair. I would actually keep these two for pets if I did not feel like it would be a dis service to not produce some offspring from them

So here is what I have up for sale....my prize boy and his girl.

These are higher end dragons with excellent genetics. Will make some awesome babies. I paid $400.00 just for the boy when he was just a baby. That gives you an idea of how much money some of his babies can bring you when paired with this female. The female is currently in partial brumation and has been since mid December. I expect her to come out of brumation in the next month or so. I don't mind shipping her during this time but I want any potential buyer to be aware she is brumating.
She weighs in at 182 grams and will need to gain another 125 grams or so before she will be bulky enough to breed which won't take long once she fully wakes up. She goes to her basking slate on and off lately so i think she is on her way to waking up.
The male weighs in at 382 grams as of last week. Both of these beardeds are very sweet. I except PayPal only

Prices are FIRM Of course the exo terra large enclosures 18x18x36, would have to be pick up only for anyone living close enough to take a ride.
$750.00 for both dragons plus shipping through reptiles express.
With both dragons, both enclosures, fixtures and bulbs $1000

I would prefer not to separate but if I did the girl would go for $250 plus shipping just the dragon and $400 with her enclosure and fixtures

The male $600 just the dragon plus shipping and $750 with his enclosure and fixtures.

Once these guys are bred you will make your money back and then some easily.
If someone purchases both dragons and enclosures, I will throw in 1,000 Dubia roaches to get you started.

Here is the girl, she is the one on the right and is a high grade Italian leatherback - het for hypo and het for trans.
6bb123b01f55c59cc29a950492c9ae2e.jpg

Here is the guy he is 100% trans het hypo high grade Italian leatherback phantom line.
884344db6513536128b41ce8d031adc9.jpg

2a47b8af87d68ce809f05421e6b8cd56.jpg

This chart will give you an idea of the genetics of the babies a leatherback x leatherback will produce.

Leatherback x Leatherback

Normal 25%.
Leatherback 50%
Silkback 25%

I can send more pics but ONLY for serious inquires. Also feel free to text or call me two5two-714-four 0 25

Last edited:
$700.00 for both dragons or male - $500 female - $250. These prices are plus shipping
Will sale both with both cages, lights, fixtures etc $800.00 :eek:
pick up only for the cages

Would make some wonderful additions for someone :)

Edited*****. Just updating to say that I have decide it may be best to wait until the female comes out of brumation before shipping. Also the male actually weighs in at 346. I misread my weight notes and cannot go back to edit the original thread.

$500 for the male plus shipping and will update when the female is ready.

Last edited:
Lets seal a deal, I know someone wants his hot male as a pet or breeder :). My number is listed in the first post.

Took some more pics of the male today....hot, hot, hot. $500 for this guy and i will throw in 500 dubia. Feel free to text me at the number listed in the OP or email @ [email protected]
13789fb49a15f3ee6c7b566338411aba.jpg

ebd17990a73ec97dececb33082041626.jpg

d78f6cd4f362f0d5536683968674b2a8.jpg

6a1a5bab5c1c94b564ce73ebd4e53f31.jpg

My traveling will increase starting in the next week or two so would love to secure some new homes for these dragons. $500 is a great price for this guy, not to mention free dubia with the purchase....give me a holla :cool:
With that said.....bump :D

Bumping this up! Beautiful male! had him out today hanging out with me and he is such a sweetie! I am sure someone is interested in him :D

also have a large adult Dubia colony I will be selling. I will post a FS thread once I can get an approximate count. But in the mean time give me a shout if you are interested. Better to call or text me as with my new work schedule I am not on here much lately. Hoping that will change in the upcoming weeks once I can get settled into the new schedule. My number and email is included in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom