Beach

djdanny402

so Ive been searching around a little and haven't come across to much,
But has anyone taken there buddy to the beach?

In the north east , the summer season is quickly aproaching, and I'm a complete beach bum on nice days! I would hate to leave my lil guy inside while I soak up the rays!

For those that do any advice / tips?
Is it even a good idea?

so Ive been searching around a little and haven't come across to much,
But has anyone taken there buddy to the beach?

In the north east , the summer season is quickly aproaching, and I'm a complete beach bum on nice days! I would hate to leave my lil guy inside while I soak up the rays!

For those that do any advice / tips?
Is it even a good idea?

You really really really need to learn about the nature of chameleons. They spend their life being still and hiding in foliage waiting for food to pass their way. They don't like change. Chameleons that want out of their cage want to expand their territory because their cage is too small. It is not about adventure and new experiences.

I can't think of anything more horrible and stressful for a chameleon than taking it to the beach. Add on all the big scary monsters that are going to be looking at him and wanting to hold him.

A chameleon is not a "buddy." Dogs can be your buddy, but not chameleons.

Set up a nice outdoor cage for him at home while you enjoy the beach.

Not trying to be rude, but
this is a forum correct?
(a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.)
So no harm / no foul in asking questions to further educate myself or others on the subject.
I do in fact understand their nature
To be solitary. I spent over a year just viewing and reading up on panthers before I purchased one.
I also understand they find us a source of food and not companionship, so I think you took buddy out of context there.

There are plenty of ways to inform ppl of things, being hostile Isent one of them.

Not trying to be rude, but
this is a forum correct?
(a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.)
So no harm / no foul in asking questions to further educate myself or others on the subject.
I do in fact understand their nature
To be solitary. I spent over a year just viewing and reading up on panthers before I purchased one.
I also understand they find us a source of food and not companionship, so I think you took buddy out of context there.

There are plenty of ways to inform ppl of things, being hostile Isent one of them.

You asked. I answered.

Do you really think I was hostile? If so, I apologize. However, if being hostile is simply strongly disagreeing with you then I think you need to examine your motives, not mine.

When one refers to something or someone as their "Buddy" it generally means they think of them as their friend that they have a mutual social relationship with. It's a logical assumption on my part.

I agree i wouldn't take to the beach, but nothing wrong with asking. It seems pretty responsible of a new owner to ask questions before doing acting imo. It came from a place of good intent. I can say my cham is my buddy and i wouldn't say it has to be mutual, most things in life aren't. my cham doesn't love me or have any feelings towards me other than what he associates me with, but I will miss him when he's gone and happy to have him. Brings me enjoyment. Just have to be aware of how to correctly treat him. He also tries to climb from his territory once and awhile which is much larger than most people have like we talked about before(not saying he should go to the beach though lol). I could see how it could be misinterpreted into thinking he wants to go places with me.

Back
Top Bottom