Basking light

My suggestion will be 75watts ,since its an adult panther ,and they do need around 90F.
Why not get a digital thermometer gauge n a regular house light bulb to provide the heat ,unless the halogen light u mentioned has another purpose u already thought about.

It doesn't have any other purpose. I'm just getting some new lights for my cham so I am just exploring all my options for lights.

What type of the light socket and equipment u use? Take a picture on ur heating light equipment and the wattage warning label,so I can make sure my suggestion is correct.

Do remember the halogen bulbs last longer and also burn hotter than conventional incandescent bulbs, making them slightly more efficient.
incandescent bulb, the tungsten slowly vaporizes and deposits on the inside of the bulb until it is too thin to carry an electric current and the bulb burns out. Halogen bulbs are filled with a special gas that causes the vaporized tungsten to be deposited back onto the filament instead of the inside of the bulb

Back
Top Bottom