Basking lamp stand / holder thingys

Daesie11

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I have to add a dripper to my enclosure because my humidity is getting too high (in Denver? What?) so I have to reduce my mistings, but I want to make sure he always has access to water. So just one more thing to go on top of my enclosure. So, I need to actually mount my basking lamp in a non-ghetto way so I actually have room on top of my enclosure for a dripper. What have people done? What do you suggest? @Beman I have your fixture in mind, but it isnt available for Amazon Prime shipping and I dont want to have to wait a week if I can avoid it :LOL:
I've been trying to read up on different options, but it seems like most of them arent made for the tall cham cages. So, I assume I am still going to have to partially ghetto rig something.
Show me your setups!
(As much detail as possible is helpful because I am inept at DIY)

So I have to add a dripper to my enclosure because my humidity is getting too high (in Denver? What?) so I have to reduce my mistings, but I want to make sure he always has access to water. So just one more thing to go on top of my enclosure. So, I need to actually mount my basking lamp in a non-ghetto way so I actually have room on top of my enclosure for a dripper. What have people done? What do you suggest? @Beman I have your fixture in mind, but it isnt available for Amazon Prime shipping and I dont want to have to wait a week if I can avoid it :LOL:
I've been trying to read up on different options, but it seems like most of them arent made for the tall cham cages. So, I assume I am still going to have to partially ghetto rig something.
Show me your setups!
(As much detail as possible is helpful because I am inept at DIY)
First your subject made me laugh second laugh you not wanting to wait because it’s not prime lol

Back to subject I can remember who but someone on her build a “thingy” to on on top of the cage that dangles the clamp light. @RyanBRZ is the person I think of not I’m sorry I wasted your time

First your subject made me laugh second laugh you not wanting to wait because it’s not prime lol

Back to subject I can remember who but someone on her build a “thingy” to on on top of the cage that dangles the clamp light. @RyanBRZ is the person I think of not I’m sorry I wasted your time
I'm so spoiled with Amazon. We have a DC here in Denver so there are things that I can get free day-of shipping. How do you come back from that? You dont, I'll tell you.

I'm so spoiled with Amazon. We have a DC here in Denver so there are things that I can get free day-of shipping. How do you come back from that? You dont, I'll tell you.
We have one here in the Bay Area it’s amazing lol so yes I understand. Amazon is heaven at your fingertips

Hello I too am from the Bay. East Bay for life! I used to trick or treat at E-40s house
Omg did we just because best friends lol
48C9CACC-4846-4BE9-9471-50CFA5C1B2A1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom