Bart and her babies

Tika

This is Bart. She is had 85 babies that survived. Good Mama!

Attachments

• Picture 042 (Small).jpg
    Picture 042 (Small).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 164
  • Picture 016 (WinCE).jpg
    Picture 016 (WinCE).jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 186
She was very tired after laying over 40 eggs in her first clutch. But she buried them after and ate a bowl of greens. After her meal she sat on top of the box and watched after her nest for a while. Then she took a well deserved nap:D Here's some more pics

Attachments

• Picture 050 (WinCE).jpg
    Picture 050 (WinCE).jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 144
  • Picture 047 (WinCE).jpg
    Picture 047 (WinCE).jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Picture 049 (WinCE).jpg
    Picture 049 (WinCE).jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 146
Awsome!

I cant wait to breed my beardies! I have 2 Orange German GIantXBlood females and just a yellow beardie that i'm waiting to breed. The stud i'm breeding them to is very anxious he smells love in the air haha. I'll have alot of eggs to look after!!! Then again i can't count my chickens before they hatch..

Yes a lot of mouths. I ordered 2000 crickets a week. I also had 17 10gal tanks each with UVA and UVB strip lights plus cage furniture, spread out over 2 houses and my work. I hadn't planned to breed. I just thought I would introduce my Bart to my boyfriends Bowser. Ten minutes later they were attached. Only once they were together. Very fertile papa!
Any way I figured if this was going to happen I would have to do it right. Didn't make any profit out of this at all, but that wasn't the plan any way. I would pay all over again just for that experience!!

Wow so tiny.. we caught a baby that was 1" out in the desert once... those little guys are quick! (No we didnt keep him, we let him go)

Back
Top Bottom