Barney our Melleri is here

Thanks Sandy & Elliot we love him already.he has eaten crickets from my hand today & drank water from that I offered through an oral syringe so I could gauge intake. He got here yesterday & is settling well
Barney day2.jpg

barney.jpg

barney3.jpg

barney4.jpg

barneypix2.jpg

GRATZ on the new melleri! i have one myself they are the chameleon that touchs your heart! they are amazing!

Ah I can see the two of you were destined to be together. I saw so sure Barney was right for you. I can relax now. You will be happy together.:cool:

I don't know how old he is but before we got him he was at 157 grams so he is quite young & we got him from Northwest chameleons which I don't think they get melleris regulary but I could be wrong so if you are looking for one contact them or my last one that I got was from Amazing Blue & he was a phenomonal looking melleri if you have looked through my photos there is pix of Baxter there so these 2 places are awesome places for chams

You're lucky you jumped on it, Ginger, because I was right there waiting if you weren't going to take him. lol.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom