Banana roaches

lthrbecks

Established Member
Has anyone fed their young chameleon with banana or red runner roaches? I've only tried, without much success dubias. He's no longer fussed and refuses to eat them. At the moment, he's only eating a few medium hoppers daily. I tried silk and wax worms recently, but its the hoppers each and every time.

Lastly, when I receive the new banana and red runner roaches can i mix them together?

Thank in advance folks, for any advice you can give me.

Cheers Mark ??

Has anyone fed their young chameleon with banana or red runner roaches? I've only tried, without much success dubias. He's no longer fussed and refuses to eat them. At the moment, he's only eating a few medium hoppers daily. I tried silk and wax worms recently, but its the hoppers each and every time.

Lastly, when I receive the new banana and red runner roaches can i mix them together?

Thank in advance folks, for any advice you can give me.

Cheers Mark ??
Yes I feed Mine bananas. Although when I got them they were just nymphs so they weren’t they cool green color just brown ones. But I feed my veil bananas as treats & dubias as main feed. Good luck! ??

Red runners are my favorite roach feeder ATM. Bananas are excellent little treats like mentioned, chams love them. I wouldn't mix them, red runners may eat the banana roaches, they are voracious little roaches.

Red runners are my cricket substitute. They are inexpensive, easy to breed, don't smell and don't die off like crickets. As a bonus they really can move and are thus far more appealing to my veiled than a dubia. I place them in a hanging feeding cup and don't think I've seen one escape yet.

Back
Top Bottom