Ban lifted

Texas Panther Man

Well, for anyone that is interested the ban on airline flights from Canada has been lifted. So chams and other reptiles and fauna can now be shipped by air once again. ;)

The import is coming EXACTLY 1 year from the date. I got my Wildlife license on the 30th of March 2010. The import arrives on March 30, 2011. Big thanks to Drew and Tamara for being so awesome and working hard to get this done. Thanks to you too Scott for being patient. It's been awhile, but the US has seriously like a million hoops you have to jump through to get things done.

Yeah I know Kevin has worked sooo hard to get this import done for both of us. We actually started talking about this in early March of 2010. :eek:

Old saying still holds true: "Good things come to those who wait." :D

Yeah I know Kevin has worked sooo hard to get this import done for both of us. We actually started talking about this in early March of 2010. :eek:

It just takes a long time!!! I forget when I started setting up the last Bradypodion shipment but it took quite a while. When they show up its definitely worth the time and work!!!

You're the man Scott! :D What's been really great is that everyone has been super patient, and doing everything they can to get things done. I now know more about importing animals than I ever thought I would know.

It just takes a long time!!! I forget when I started setting up the last Bradypodion shipment but it took quite a while. When they show up its definitely worth the time and work!!!

Seriously!! The US is very finicky about bringing in wildlife. I do understand this, but damn, it seems like they're worried like someones trying to smuggle crack inside expensive animals. The amount of paperwork is crazy, and everything EVERYTHING has to be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom