bamboo rods

At my home depot they don't sell them in 4s, they just sell them as one long stick, and they are something like $3 each.. I hate my Home Depot and Lowes! :(

At my home depot they don't sell them in 4s, they just sell them as one long stick, and they are something like $3 each.. I hate my Home Depot and Lowes! :(

Weird doesn't cost me that much here in L.A

I know you're in the states, but in Canada we have a dollar store chain that occasionally has them. I just picked up two bundles (8 5' rods e/) for 2 bucks a piece. Might be a good place to look, especially if you want to do it on the cheap.

Drew

So I've heard from people out of state, I guess there are just some things that cost more in some places that doesn't cost as much in others.

LOL I actually thought they were a $1.90 each so I only took 4 of them the first time I went to home depot and the lady looked at me and said "We sell these by the pack only" I responded and said well there must of been a few packs open then cause they were all open as they were being sold as singles for $1.90 each. I didn't feel like running all the way back to the garden section to grab a pack for $1.90 so she just gave them to me for free lol :D

LOL I actually thought they were a $1.90 each so I only took 4 of them the first time I went to home depot and the lady looked at me and said "We sell these by the pack only" I responded and said well there must of been a few packs open then cause they were all open as they were being sold as singles for $1.90 each. I didn't feel like running all the way back to the garden section to grab a pack for $1.90 so she just gave them to me for free lol :D

im going to my home depot today, maybe i will get the same deal....if not im reporting you :D. thanks again for the info

Lowes sells bamboo ladders in their garden section, they fit great in cages... I get most of my bamboo from my backyard, dry em out and make ladders for free!!

Back
Top Bottom