Bagging a Hurricane!!!!!

robmd1

Avid Member
Hi all in my time of shipping off chams ive hatched an raised i have never had one quite like this guy... ive had some with attitudes an ive never worn a glove an i wont with this guy either but im betting ima get bit puttin him in his shipping bag...
to those who ship chams do you have this prob? lets hear your stories of bagging a hurricane....

Hi all in my time of shipping off chams ive hatched an raised i have never had one quite like this guy... ive had some with attitudes an ive never worn a glove an i wont with this guy either but im betting ima get bit puttin him in his shipping bag...
to those who ship chams do you have this prob? lets hear your stories of bagging a hurricane....

So is this one of those "friendly cbb panthers" everyone has been talking about lately? I'd guess NOT!:D Still better than your typical Nile monitor?

I just went to say hi to him an see how sweet hes gunna be when i haveta get him out an bag him an heres his reply..

Hes gunna be alseep when ya open the bag ya mite wanna be careful with this one...

So is this one of those "friendly cbb panthers" everyone has been talking about lately? I'd guess NOT!:D Still better than your typical Nile monitor?

Lol ive had a few with attitudes an even been bit but most of them are bluff, this guy is not hes called my moves everytime so much so im dreadin havin to bag him...

lol! like i said, stereotypes are utterly useless at the individual level! :D

lol! like i said, stereotypes are utterly useless at the individual level! :D

Yes, I have to bite my virtual tongue every time I read those "which is nicer" discussions. And yes, I said bite my TONGUE, not my HAND!:p

Aww, I feel for you big tough human (just kidding). He KNOWS he's got you! I think I'd suggest chilling him down with all the lights off before you start.

Well the hurricane is in the bag, in the box and checked in at fed ex.. He's on his way Dan!!!
It actually went pretty good I got him out he kept lookin at my fingers which made me nervous but i reached twards the bag an he actually jumped into the bag to get away from me..

No story to tell, yet.... I have a large melleri I'll be shipping soon, and he's no puppy! Not handleable at all really. And I don't think he'll go for the "roach in the bottom of the bag" trick":rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom