bad day -- poor me

To tell the truth, it was hilarious, even when I did it. But the muddy water was so damn cold. I looked like a drowned muddy puppy.

I kinda laughed while reading your story, sorry. lol. I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad you thought it was funny too. Not laughing at your pain, just the series of events. :p:D

Lots of sympathy; at least you got a good story out of it! Ankle sprains are no fun, but now I know that at least they're better than a hip fracture.
They say if you pile lizards on your sprain it makes the swelling go down.;)

Hope you get better soon Laurie! At least your chameleons are downstairs so you can look at them :)

LPR08

Hopefully the Doctor hooked you up with some awesome painkillers.

I hope you get better soon!! And I must say the drowned puppy comment made me laugh a bit.

awww :( laurie thats horrible, i wish you a speedy recovery...but, on the plus side, we get to be crippled together :p

Hope you are feeling better by now! I don't know how I missed this thread.

It's "strange.. funny" how a lot of ankle injuries always have great stories attached. I have my own.

Be sure you are moving the ankle a little, while at rest. You don't want it to heal with any unnecessary stiffness. It won't be fun later. And unfortunately, that ankle may always be weaker, so be careful of future aggravations and/or injuries.

Take care! :)

Hope you are feeling better by now! I don't know how I missed this thread.

It's "strange.. funny" how a lot of ankle injuries always have great stories attached. I have my own.

Be sure you are moving the ankle a little, while at rest. You don't want it to heal with any unnecessary stiffness. It won't be fun later. And unfortunately, that ankle may always be weaker, so be careful of future aggravations and/or injuries.

Take care! :)

You know my doctor said the same think about the ankle being weaker, she said at my age (ugh) I don't heal as fast. I am doing tons better already. I dumped the boot (happy dance - if I could dance). I still can't walk on any uneven ground but am feeling good. Thanks for all my good words form friends.:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom