Back up power

Moosechams

Hi all, I am getting all set up for a chameleon. As I was doing all the timers for misting, it occurred to me that our power flickers often, and when this happens, I will need to reset the timer on the mist king every time. There does not appear to be any place for batteries in my mist king system to avoid this. Does anyone have a trick for this? Thank you for your help.

Hi & welcome, Moosechams

If your concern is missing the occasional misting, I wouldn't worry—the cam should be fine.
If your concern is the inconvenience of resetting the timer... it's in-line with the pump, so IDK of any solution other than a backup PS—someone else may. Have you asked MistKing about this?

Hi & welcome, Moosechams

If your concern is missing the occasional misting, I wouldn't worry—the cam should be fine.
If your concern is the inconvenience of resetting the timer... it's in-line with the pump, so IDK of any solution other than a backup PS—someone else may. Have you asked MistKing about this?

Thank you for your reply.
It is 100% laziness on my part, where we live the power flickers frequently and I just did not want to reprogram every time. Reaching out to Mist King is a great idea.

Back
Top Bottom