Back from the dead

ChamFreak

Avid Member
Seems to be a trend how ever I am back with ambitions to do a custom build in a few months for a Jackson I want. So I thought I would use this time to hone in my old skills and learn the new ways of the mighty chameleon

Any idea what you plan on using to build the enclosure? When I built mine I managed to keep the cost of it under $200 if I had to buy all the supplys for the build, luckily I had some of the material already so my total cost for my build was about $100. Spent on getting the screen and the wood.

What I'm planning to do is use a nice armoire and then make fabrications. I am trying to figure out best way to make the inside waterproof since it is wood. The goal of course is to make a very nice so I can showcase it in our home. I planned on doing this a few years back but got busy with life. I am thinking of tiling it for the bottom and draining

Look up non-voc wood sealers, that is what I used. And be careful of what tile you use, I would recommend glazed ceramic or glazed porcelain tiles as they are non-porous and will not hold onto bacteria like natural stone tiles or unglazed tiles.

Back
Top Bottom