Baby's first time firing up!

Kaianuanu

I had my little guy out of his cage because I was cleaning it out, and I figured that while I had him out, I'd snap a quick pic of him to ask the breeder a question about the development of his coloration. When I put my iPhone up to him to take a pic, he puffed up, gaped, and his colors got super vibrant. I don't think I've ever seen him this pissed. It was absolutely precious. I managed to this quick pic, its a little blurry though. BTW, he is a 3 month old Nosy Be from Kammers.

106A772A-C8A8-4F7A-8404-F3EAA7B9F452-922-000000F46A203277_zpsb1a08410.jpg

Yea they still havent sent me a email or anything so im guessing im going to have to wait till next week :((( but im glad i get to see what i am giong to be getting makes it worth them wait

Have you talked to them at all? If he ships out today, you will at least get an email from fedex with the tracking info.

I talked to their daughter last nite and she said her mom would be emailing me and i should have him by wed. but still nothing i left her my phone number as well if they had any problems so idk whats going on

I had a similar experience, I told Briana that shipping would be a go for monday and she told me to expect the shipping email from her mom, but the shipping days are hectic for them and they didn't get around to emailing me until the next day, but he did end up shipping out on monday.

Back
Top Bottom