Baby Withdrawls!!!

robmd1

Avid Member
I havent had babies to take care of for awhile an ive really been missin havin them, see im home all time cause im hurt an miss takin care of them..I dont have a lot of eggs incubating cause i was takin a lil break but ive been waiting on this clutch of Falys Bobbies boy bred to a Kush/Triton female..
tha wait has been killer they were laid 8-24-2012 well the first one sweated an pipped an its been hangen out in its egg for 2 days got bk from the Dr lil bit ago an its out!!!! i took it out an lightly sprayed off the little bits of vermiculite an then put it bk in its been to chill alil while i steam clean a baby bin.....

I cant wait to see how these turn out!! i know all of them are goin to be awesome. In falys it doesnt get any better then the genes in these babies
Bobbies boy is from Raiden/nala male to a sweet proven female from one pams chams lines.. the female is from Kush/Triton and both those lines proved to produce some sweet falys..
looks like one more is sweatting.. so stoked im gunna have lil ones again..

congrats, nothing gets better than a faly IMO! cant wait to see how good of color they get:cool:

Thanks an ill make sure to post lots of pics like usual im bettin all of them are gunna be sweet..

an in the wise ole words of mr Phil Robertson " everybodies Happy Happy Happy"!!!:D

On a side note first time using the course vermiculite "usually use the fine" alot less cleaning them off with the course stuff, the fine stuff sticks more..

Rob based on the babies you just sold, you have more little dolls. Your babies are just sweet, congrats.

Rob,bobbies boy finally, they are going to be some amazing falys .my falys from your kush line are hatching for me also I have 11down and more to go. But not to take the spotlight from you again congratulations on your sweet falys. What I like from your falys is that you knw what your getting .............sweet falys:D

Rob,bobbies boy finally, they are going to be some amazing falys .my falys from your kush line are hatching for me also I have 11down and more to go. But not to take the spotlight from you again congratulations on your sweet falys. What I like from your falys is that you knw what your getting .............sweet falys:D

thanks David!! i look forward to seein Kush grandbabies.. those ones are gunna be smokin, itll be cool to see the two clutches color up..

Back
Top Bottom