Baby Veileds For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevereecy

Hey, I had some baby veileds hatch out and the biggest ones are ready for the advanced keepers who have handled the small ones. Drop me a line for more info.

Steve
chameleonplantation.com

How big are they now? I am looking for some about 1-2 months old tops.. I am an experienced herp. owner, but new to chams, should I get one so young or wait? How much shipped to AZ?

How big are they now? I am looking for some about 1-2 months old tops.. I am an experienced herp. owner, but new to chams, should I get one so young or wait? How much shipped to AZ?

Hey, They are fat and sassy and eating like crazy, and the largest are ready to ship. Should be about $40 to ship. In the past, I get an a shipping cost that is "about right", and then we settle up for the difference unless its too small to worry about. Write me offlist...just click on my blog link (below) and find my address. I'll be posting pictures very soon. You'll need some detailed information on how to raise babies, which I'll provide. Babies are raised a little differently than adults to ensure they find their food and get the hydration they need...

Steve
sreecy(at)comcast(dot)net

Now I have pictures

Here's a picture. They are now over a month and I'm asking $35 each.

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 196
I'm interested in a male veiled. I have never kept babies, but have had adults. I would like one that is juvenile though. ANy available that are 2 months old or so? Please let me know, I'm in Las Vegas.

I think I am going to wait about 3-4 week and order fro you, I would rather have them at 2-3 months, is that alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom