Baby veiled UVB

Honestly it's just more money that you dont need to spend. If it were me, I would put the baby in a 4x2x2 with a 24 inch fixture, no extra money spent.🙂
I would like to do that as well, but I’m not making as much as I should from covid. So I was just going to buy the cage and plants later I was just wondering if it would work just for a few months.

I would like to do that as well, but I’m not making as much as I should from covid. So I was just going to buy the cage and plants later I was just wondering if it would work just for a few months.
Personally I dont think the 16 inch uvb is enough, but if you want the smaller enclosure for now, that's fine. But you will still need to buy plants and branches for it. Did you say if you had the cham yet? If not, maybe you should wait a little to get it, money is a big part of owning a cham and there isn't really a cheap way out of it. I mean no disrespect at all, just something to think about.

Personally I dont think the 16 inch uvb is enough, but if you want the smaller enclosure for now, that's fine. But you will still need to buy plants and branches for it. Did you say if you had the cham yet? If not, maybe you should wait a little to get it, money is a big part of owning a cham and there isn't really a cheap way out of it. I mean no disrespect at all, just something to think about.
I do, I just don’t think the plants in there are going to fill the monster 4 foot cage up as much as it should, so I’ll probably just do the 24 and let it hang off the edges a little until I get the big cage.

If your doing a smaller cage while it is a baby that is fine. Just make sure you buy the 24 inch T5HO fixture otherwise you will have to replace that when you upgrade the cage size.

Back
Top Bottom