baby veiled temps

i had my babies 75 to 82 during the day and about 70 to 72 night time temp , remember they are alot smaller and can become dehydrated very quickly if the temps are that of the adults, just dont go over 90 cause then your gona have cooked chameleons lol but good luck on the lil guys and i wish you the best of luck with them and you better shw pics lol ok

here are some pictures of the setup and some little ones,my camera is a very cheap hp so the pictures are not so clear.

Last edited:
awsome pics ahah reminds me of mine when they first hatched soo small and neat ahah thanks alot for showing them though appreciate it alot

its aluminum mesh.

i am going to begin selling off the veiled babies at the end of next week.they will be a little more then 4 weeks old.
i am selling the bigger ones first. there are some that are much bigger then the others so they are going first.

Last edited:
i have not measured them but some of them are kinda big 4 inches some might be 5 .

why on 2-3 of the baby veileds does their flap under the chin seem different?
like its puffed out.

hey fate x i really really stress that you keep the babies to atleast 2,5 to 3 months old because in that time frame thats when they are gona have problems if they have any, some babies just die cause they wernt made to go any longer so just keep them for alil longer to make sure they have a good start so if anyone that is a new beginner wont kill it with in two or three days and you get alil more for them , right now they are ajusting to where you feed and water them soon as they learn that i would sell them then , im just tryin to teach yea to keep them to a good ripe ole age befor selling them cause if ppl come back sayin oh it died you look bad so just take a few mins and think about it , think about how they are gona do when they are 6 weeks compared to 12 weeks old , but hopefully you change your mind and become i really respectful breeder and good luck fate x , and for the flap under the neck its just some babies have it some dont just depends on how much fat they have lol

ive been keeping that in mind and have already denied some people.
the ones ive sold sold far are to experienced keepers.
the reptile store owner had them before as early as 2 weeks.
the bad part is the questions i get in to with the buyers because i only been into this for 16 months and its awkward trying to be some kind of authority on chameleons.

BUT i gotta know they know the basics and then some.
and i dont want a lot of mine dying so if you buy my chameleons you gotta really be at the top of your game.

Last edited:
i also did the exact same thing , i sold some to a few buddies that have expeirence with reptiles and i go over all the time and see how much his cham grows and how nice of colours hes got , there just amazing im actually pretty proud of myself for breeding them and hatching them

yeah it is kinda cool.i didnt think i could do it.
i put a few aside for myself i noticed some of them had colors that stand out.

i have 8 of them in a medium fresh air habitat. i have 8 in a small fresh air cage. another 8 are still in a bin ,tomorrow im gonna put them in another small fresh air cage.its a esu fresh air habitat and the mesh is rusted so im gonna re-screen it with aluminum.

hey fate x heres a pic of one of the males i bred hope you like him its a 2 month old pic but you will get the picture of wat he looks like heres two pics of the lil fella hope you like him
showimage.php

showimage.php

Back
Top Bottom