Baby Veiled Chameleon Passed Away in 2 Days :(

BlusMom

This exact same thing happened to me only mine lasted 6 days. I was completely devastated. Mine was also from petsmart and was told that he was in good health, the first 2 days seemed normal. The last 4 were terrible and very sad.

salty dog

Chameleon Enthusiast
your setup looks good, as others said, there are many breeders on this site of different species, jacksons, veiled, panthers, I'd get a healthy one!! put it right in your current setup!!! sorry about your loss, it was not your fault!!!

ageemacon

I appreciate the kind words. It has been a bit discouraging but we will definitely look into those podcasts and find another sweet chameleon to give a great life to. Thanks so much :)
We just raised one since August and he has just died Feeling sad and not sure about why but something to do with the lighting i think

kinyonga

Chameleon Queen
Click on the word Forum in the bar at the top of the page. On the page it takes you to, over on the right you'll see a blue bar hat says start thread. Click on it. It takes you yo a page where you can select the forum you want to start the thread in...click on your choice and it will open a place to type your post.

Top Bottom